Ramblings

it's a place where i write about hiking adventures and whatnot

About Me

Name: Tip
Location: Plainville, Massachusetts, United States

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Has the hiking faded or the writing ceased? No, it...
  • Somewhere in my previous posts I wrote about consi...
  • We didn't hike today so no hiking stories. I got a...
  • I have not forsaken my blog. I am here and will co...
  • Hello fellow Bloggers,Today was the first snow, ab...
  • just a quick blah blah blah.... Just got home from...
  • Yes indeed, the hiking continues. Missed Thanksgiv...
  • Picked up the pace today, same hike. Got bit by a ...
  • Getting further into the woods. I'm feeling like L...
  • Took a nice jaunt up the power lines yesterday wit...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 10, 2007

I've started hiking again, four days ago, but I'm not saying anything!

posted by Tip | 6:17 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home