Ramblings

it's a place where i write about hiking adventures and whatnot

Name:
Location: Plainville, Massachusetts, United States

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

OK here's something vaguely personal:

Took the dogs out for a jaunt yesterday as a stepping stone into a committment to start an exercise habit. It will either be the Gym (Hockomock Y), or hiking with the dogs each and every day, from here on in. That is the plan. I've done it before and I can do it again. For those of you that do not know me I am a fat person looking to slim down. It is possible that if I continue on the way I have for most of my life that I will die of something related to my fatness. Let's say probable and cut thru some of the bull pucky and denial. When I get into the daily habit of exercise my life improves in all areas.

How's that grab ya?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the exercise program. I'm working on the same thing to take a bunch of weight off. It was challenging getting into the habit, but I feel a lot better now! Bet you will too. Hang in there!

November 15, 2006 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home