Ramblings
I say this and then I say that! I'm going to write a blog. It's starts here. I have no direction and only scattered thoughts as I start. The thought of journaling crossed my mind and was countered by the thought "don't be an idiot" so it probably won't end up in that direction. Although, it my contain journaling type elements. I've heard journaling is good for mental health. I hope I don't admit to anything that effects my life or anyone else in it. The damage you could do in one of these blogs (assumming anyone reads it) could be devastating!
So let it begin!
So let it begin!

3 Comments:
Here I am again. I'm leaving a comment on my own blog cuz no one else will. Yet. I'm only gonna do this once and them I'll write the rest as myself. My real self. Yeah, so far I like this blog even if nothing of any signifigance or excitement has yet been written or revealed. Sooner or later you'll get something out of it.
YOU'RE FAT?
I've heard that you are quite a dancer. I' d like to hook up and see your goods. I'm also quite studied in the urban arts, maybe we could swap moves.
Post a Comment
<< Home